For those who don’t know, thrifting is buying vintage or old stuff – shoes, clothes, jewelries, name it. The challenge with thrifting is having the time to visit an actual market place and going though heaps just to find something you like. So due to popular demand, there are several thrift stores online now for those who don’t have the time and today, we’re going to be sharing six Instagram accounts where you could shop good quality thrifted pieces.
Thrifting is the new cool and we are all about #slayingonabudget
So let’s explore.
- Thrift Stunner – This Instagram thrift shop is the plug to get those high end designer bags but at rock bottom prices. Think of your Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, U.S Polo Assn and the best of them. Check them out at @thriftstunner on Instagram.
- Fabulous Junk Company – Who says you can’t shop thrifted decor pieces?! Well, the Fabulous Junk Company offers amazing vintage home decor pieces that are difficult finds in the Nigerian market at affordable prices. Try not to live on their page when you stop by @thefabulousjunkcompany.
- Shop Nandra – Looking for cool and trendy outfits?! Search no more cos Shop Nandra is here to save the day. There is something for everyone, plus customer service is top notch. Reviews about them are so awesome, you know we bring you the best! See @shop.nandra to #slayonabudget. Bonus tip… stay glued to their insta-stories cos it’s fastest finger first.
- Everytin Denim – The name says it all, but don’t worry, there’s more! The store has more than stuff than denim, palazzo, two pieces, skirts, jackets. They are really affordable and definitely worth a try. Follow @everytindenim to shop and tell us what you think!
- ThriftStoreNg – Owned by Wumi Tuase, she calls herself the thrift queen. The store offers mostly dresses but they also have a variety of bags, swimsuits, body suits, vintage shirts. It is also a Lagos-based store. @thriftstoreng on IG.
- Thrift Store Eko – They are the shoe and bag plug. They have so many gorgeous heels, flats, mules, sandals, purses and clutches, everything! It’s so awesome knowing you don’t have to break the bank to be fashionable. They are @thriftstoreeko on Instagram, you’re welcome.
Go ye therefore and #slayonabudget!
Let us know your favorite thrift items and stores.