Osas Ighodaro Ajibade is a Nigerian American actress, host and humanitarian. She won the Miss Black USA Pageant in 2010 and founded The Joyful Joy Foundation, raising funds and awareness towards the fight against Malaria. Here are 5 reasons why we love Osas Ajibade.
1. She is a multi-talented actress- Osas Ajibade is a well known face in the Hollywood industry and it is safe to say that is a raw talent with many awards to show for it. She has featured in prominent movies and TV shows.
2. She is beautiful- When we talk about beautiful women in the entertainment industry, she is definitely one of the foremost women that would be mentioned. She won the Miss Black USA Pageant in 2010.
3. She is a slayer- Whether is she on the red carpet or just a casual outing Osas is always on her A game and never disappoints us.
4. She is sexy- Osas is a wife and a mother but she is still as sexy as she is supposed to be.
5. She gives back to the society- She has shown us that she is not just a pretty face but also a woman with a beautiful heart.She is the founder of The Joyful Joy Foundation, raising funds and awareness towards the fight against Malaria.